Saturday, December 1, 2007

let it snow!

Today was the first snow of the Illinois year! Though we enjoyed the first snow of the winter over Thanksgiving in Minot, today was the first at "home." It started off really pretty and fluffy, but after 5 hours of downpour, it has now turned into a blustery sleety, slushy mess. That is not to say I am not still enjoying some winter weather. It almost makes me miss Grand Forks.

In other news, I am 2 weeks away from completing my semester. I am also 2.5/4 for completed projects/papers. And after a thoroughly stressed out week, things are looking up.

4 comments:

Jum said...

I thought I would be more bummed, but I gotta say, I am comfortable with no snow and 58 degree weather in December. Very comfortable.

Rachel Mattson said...

whilst it was blustering in northern usa i walked to my apartment wearing jeans and a hoodie.

Rachel Mattson said...

you're almost done! your catcher in the rye paper for your education class was really quite spectacular. you should be a teacher.


:)

Anonymous said...

I just got to experience my first Kansas snow...and surprisingly I was very excited!