Friday, December 14, 2007

o christmas tree

My finals are complete and I feel like a million hershey kisses (which, let's face it must feel pretty fantastic being that they are so delicious and perfectly packaged)! At one point in my life I carried a small bag of hershey's kisses around with me in my purse. I then left them as part of the server's tip when dining out. I figured if i were a waitress "working hard for the money" I would enjoy a chocolate treat. I have no proof if a server actually ever enjoyed the kiss, only the sweet memory in my heart that I gave her/him the option.

I have been enjoying a lot of the vince guaraldi trio in preparation for Christmas. Mike and I finally got our tree up and I'm feeling festive. I ordered our Christmas cards this afternoon and am contemplating whether or not the headricks were note worthy enough in the past year to merit a "Christmas letter." If you would like to receive said Christmas card/potential letter, please send me your address. I am looking forward to wrapping presents and spending a week in Minnesota with family, friends and little lulu.

cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to receive a letter - but please don't mail it - bring it over instead. I would love to see you again sometime before year's end, perhaps now that your finals are over? Call us or we'll call you......

Jum said...

2511 W. 31st St. #913
Lawrence, KS 66047

Congrats on finishing finals.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing finals! I love your hershey kiss idea, I would have loved to have gotten a chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays from the Nodlands in North Dakota!
Keith and Rita