Friday, November 30, 2007

the week in review

for rita, who thought i died ;0)

Turkey Day/5 days in ND was good, in so much as a 5 day binge with Mike's family is good.
Highlights: The food, spending time with Megan and Alex, completing my Christmas shopping, completing the last two books on my semester reading list, first snowfall of the year, minimal mentioning of me as a "damn liberal."

Lowlights: Mike abandoning me for three days to go hunting, not seeing my family, the knowledge of the papers and projects i need to complete in the next two weeks (make that one week)

and to write this i have procrastinated further and i must return to a very stimulating discussion on paul's true meaning of romans vs luther's interpretation. I have already made arrangements to have copies bound on delivered to your doors before Christmas, knowing the demand for this literature would be immense.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am relieved to see that you are back to blogging. I was worried. Who will come to see us when we come to Chi-town? Hang in there, you're on your way to an educated life. Just ask me what it feels like to be so knowledgeable after you finish your degree.
And don't worry, I won't leave messages on your phone to call me! Just Heather's.
Rita

Rachel Mattson said...

what extravagant gem did you buy me for christmas????!