Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wouldn't kick him out of my bed...

Now for a new installment on the blog called, "I wouldn't kick him out of my bed."

The first installment will be dedicated to the late, great Paul Newman.

Facing facts, I know, he has passed away. I know, he is 60 some years my senior. I don't care. I'd follow those blue eyes anywhere. I quite enjoyed him in Cool Hand Luke, loved his banter in Slapshot, and fell in love in The Sting. Paul was unlike any other.

However, let's be clear, the Paul Newman in my bed is not 80 years old. Rather he looks like this:



You're welcome.

Now, your turn. Who's an older fellow or lass of your choosing? (Mike, Jennifer Aniston isn't old enough to qualify, pick someone else).

11 comments:

Ami said...

As discussed, Paul Newman would be my pick, too, as also as discussed, I'd throw him down on the bike path. :)

I'd just like to add for prosperity that Mr. Newman was never any finer than as Brick in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Yum.

c. said...

oooh good choice. I forgot about Cat on a Hot Tin Roof - foolish mistake!

Jum said...

Marlon Brando.

Jum said...

Wait, am I supposed to pick a woman?

....I stick with Marlon Brando.

c. said...

jum, i knew it was a mistake to let you in...

Jum said...

Hahahaha I'm gonna beat that joke into the ground and ruin it for you guys.

Just like Marlon Brando would do.

c. said...

I pure, straight hate you Jum Hammonds.

Anonymous said...

You could never ruin it Jum. You just couldn't.



Alfonso

Anonymous said...

Bette Davis? Is she old enough Chels?
~mike

c. said...

yes, you can choose bette davis and her eyes ;)

Anonymous said...

D. Hoffman

From, Anonymous