Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If I had a penny for everything I love, I would have many pennies...

In an effort to spread happiness through positivity, here is a list of things I really love right now:

1. Harmony illustrated by the following two bands:

Lady Antebellum, particularly this song.

and

direct from my Schne-provided Avett Brothers Collection this diddy.

2. This fellow here:


As well as the rest of the team, Target field, pretty much anything Twins baseball related.

3. The Dairy Hut in Oswego is up and running! I enjoyed my first vanilla chocolate dipped cone the other night and it was GLORIOUS!

4. It's finally warm enough for me to wear these shoes:



I quite like the blue color - perhaps I need to purchase another pair...

5. Gin, tonic and green olives.

and finally...

6. THIS is happening:




Are you happier now? No? Well, I gave it a go anyway...

6 comments:

kos said...

Gin, tonic and green olives. That is an interesting combo. I may have to try one.

c. said...

perhaps I should have specified that it was a straight gin - so basically vodka. No pine taste for me!

Anonymous said...

Not gonna lie. Number six made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.



Alfonso

c. said...

I would have procured my new hoodie before making comments like that...

Skye said...

I'm all about 2. & 6. ! Liked Joe Mauer before but fell in love with him after watching the Hometown Heroes on him. And I don't care if the Sex and the City movie sux... I just love seeing the gals again.

c. said...

True, Skye, good or bad, SaTC will be a fun experience. I am banking that it will be as good as the first one!