Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am going to try to blog again...problem being, I don't have much to say. However, I am going to challenge myself to blog 3 times a week from now on and see how long it takes for anyone to recognize that I have started up again. First person to comment gets a prize!


So things I have been thinking today:


1.I wish I were a better housekeeper. I did a lot of dusting today and thought, WOW, I should really do this on a regular basis so the dust doesn't come off looking like Little Debbie swirl cakes.


2. Why can't Sven use the toilet? It's cold outside and he is very particular in finding a place to relieve himself.


3. I love Portillos hamburgers and I want one RIGHT NOW. But, I am on an "eat more fruits and veggies and less red meat and bad for you things" diet, so I will resist with all of my will power and will strength.


4. I am not a very good sales person. Too bad 99% of jobs (including mine) are sales related.


5. I wish Cash Cab would come to Chicago and on a day where I ventured downtown and got into a taxi. I love Ben Bailey and quiz shows.


I think that's good for today.

cheers!

3 comments:

kos said...

1st comment I win! Portillos might be the greatest thing in the world. I also dig Ben Bailey, he is pretty damn funny.

c. said...

You Win!!! Your prize is a trip to Portillos, on me, when you come to the suburbs to visit :)

Don't you think Cash Cab Chicago (C^3) would be a hit and a half??

kos said...

Cash Cab Chicago would be awesome. Do they still have new episodes of that show? Seems like I always catch the reruns.