Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthday Achoo's

I am still sick. I was sick on my birthday and sick all weekend and I am over it. Sven loved it because he was able to sleep by my side for days on end. Three highlights:

1. Ms. Sara Zidon was in town and the sisters and Jason and I had dinner on Thursday night. I love baked potatos. Alex, how jealous are you right now? Two Zidons in one weekend.

2. UNO SPIN!

3. With Heather's help, I found some tall black boots (f*&$ing boots, if you will) that actually fit over my cows.

now I will continue to work on being cured so that I can write a more interesting post.

xoxo c.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon so that you can get those boots moving!

Rachel Mattson said...

i love your legs! keep a-postin', you're funny.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! I need to start a campaign for people to come to Kansas! You're a lucky lady! Congrats on the boots, it feels good to find shoes you really like.

Jum said...

Ha! You're blogging again! I would always check over here, but finally I got sick of seeing 'All Hallows Eve' so I stopped. And now you're back at it.

I wouldn't use the Zidons full names, Katie's supervisor has been known to google stuff....