Friday, June 18, 2010

It's just tequila and the beach, that's why it's salty when we kiss...

Happy Friday all! I am in the mood to not be at work. This weekend is going to be fantastic and here's why:

1. It's Prairie Fest in Oswego! Last night I was able to sit on my back patio, sipping a Jameson and Ginger, (aka Jimmy, Jinger, Redheadedstepchild, Blarney Stone) and listen to a pretty decent cover band over a lovely campfire. A+

2. Keith Urban/Dixie Chicks/Eagles at Soldier Field on Saturday night! Extra bonus that H is coming after a refreshing Hawaiian Vacation and Lacey and her fam are coming down from Minnie. I could not be more excited! A++

3. Prairie Fest 5k Sunday morning! I hope to run it in under 28 min - setting really high goals, I know. B+

4. Mike is running the Warrior Dash in Joliet Sunday afternoon wherein he will climb walls, roll in the mud and jump over fire! Fantastic! A+

5. Alfonso introduced me to a sweet radio station some time ago and I have been jamming to this song. I decided it's my official weekend anthem. A

Hope you all have a fab weekend!

cheers!

9 comments:

kos said...

Good luck on your endeavors this weekend.

c. said...

a thank you, sir. you as well.

did you even listen to the song? you might like it - it features the new lead singer for sublime. then again, you might hate it. i don't pretend to gage your musical affinities.

kos said...

Sorry never listened to the song, I'll do it after work today.

c. said...

I am officially going to stop posting music. Between you and Alfonso never listening to it and silently judging, what's the point?

kos said...

Haha... We're just trying to get a rise out of you chels. Pretty sure zero people listen to the shit I post, so don't feel too bad. I still love you.

c. said...

Hey, I try to listen...I just don't always make it through the whole song... (wink)

Anonymous said...

Work is so hard when you have things to look forward too! It's like you just want to run away screaming with your hands waving in the air like a weird freak of some sort.

-Molly
withmonsters.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How does me having an opinion make you stop posting about music you like? If I got upset about people not liking the music I like I would probably just have to stop listening to music all together. "Opinions are like kittens, people give them away". Keep posting about the music you like. It makes me smile. And not in a judging way.


Alfonso

Jum said...

Besides, Alfonso's opinion sucks. Guy doesn't even like Rush.