Monday, October 19, 2009

Letter I wish would be read...

Dear Dannon,

Please reconsider making your "Seasonal Delights" yogurts a limited time offering. The watermelon and cantaloupe flavors are too delicious to only be offered in the summertime. Perhaps you could consider renaming them to "Delightful in all Seasons" and thus, they could be on your permanent flavor list. Just something to think about and then implement.

Sincerely,
Chelsey "yogurt lover" Headrick

Dear Minnesota Twins,

You are and will always be my favorite baseball team. I don't mind that much that you haven't won a World Series since 91 - but man, remember how fantastic that was? Perhaps you could put it on your list to win the World Series next year. Think about it, it would be a great way to christen Target Field AND your fans would be super excited. Win - Win. Also, if you could ask Joe Mauer to call me, that would be great.

"And we'll see you tomorrow night,"
Chelsey "I heart Joe" Headrick

p.s. Did any of you cry after your last game in the Metrodome? Yeah, me neither.

Dear Mike,

Can we please get a Mini Cooper? I will never ask for anything again. The Sola is bumming me out. I'm sure Jason will buy it from us, he likes to have a collection of cars. Don't you want to make your wife happy? Think about it.

love you,
Chels

6 comments:

h said...

Yogurt - love the canteloupe, but don't really dig the watermelon. I'll sign your petition to Dannon.

Twins - I will still attend my yearly game with the Rambow clan, but agree that seeing them win one of these times would be nice. Convenient that you had to use the restroom during the digging up of the plates - we're friends, you don't have to hide your tears from me - or perhaps you were just wise enough to go before we were in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night.

Mike - Boo to you. Mini Coopers are the best car ever made. Why you would deny your wife such joy is beyond me. I'm going to have Sam talk to you about this. Plus - C would parallel park the shit out of the streets of the Fox Valley region in a Mini.

Jum said...

Mike: stay strong. You're a grown-ass man, and Chelsey is just a woman. A woman with a brain one third the size of yours.

kos said...

I kind of want to try this watermelon yogurt out. Sounds pretty damn good.

c. said...

Kos - you won't be disappointed... Try it while you still can!

kos said...

I'll get some today after work. Didn't even know they had that flavor.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.