Friday, September 25, 2009

Today's Post is brought to you by the letter B

Hello all. In case you haven't checked my facebook status lately, or you are not facebook friends with me, I will tell you of my quest. Subway is currently featuring "Scrabble" wherein you collect letters and try to spell things to win great prizes. I am one small letter B away from wining a 2009 Toyota Prius!!! (Full Disclosure, I'm sure they made like 2 letter B's and they have already been tossed by some guys who work construction in Idaho, but I hold out hope.) I'm thinking that the more I send out positive vibes to the Universe (read: facebook, blog, and casual conversation), the better shot I have of receiving a new car via the letter B. Maybe if I just use B words all day that will help too...In closing, if you happen to glean the letter B off your subway cup in the next couple weeks, would you pass the code my way? Thanks.

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

One letter; good work! It would be so exciting if you got the B; I'll send good thoughts your way!

kos said...

Good luck on getting that B.

Jum said...

If I get it, I'll see it to you for $500.

c. said...

i accept. you may also have one toyota solara.

Anonymous said...

I am going to start eating at Subway daily in search of a B just because you said "Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica" at the end of your post.