Wednesday, May 21, 2008

tonight, tonight...

I am surprised, yet pleased that David Cook won the idol crown. I predicted that Archuletta would take it b/c he's more "idol," but that d.c. would sell more records and be more famous in the end. In fact, this may be a detriment to d.c. who will now have to sing the business that idol gives him rather than taking off in his own direction. worked for Carrie Underwood, I guess. We'll see.

In other news: I have one day of college left. I have barely studied for my test tomorrow, but I don't care that much. c's get degrees, yes?

also: mike is off drunkenly playing softball. mayhaps say a prayer that he doesn't take one off the noggin.

3 comments:

Jum said...

I don't have much opinion to offer regarding american idol. congrats on finishing finals.

Anonymous said...

You're done! I hope David A is okay, his dad doesn't seem very nice. He did seem more teen idol-ish.

Anonymous said...

When do we get to see pictures of the new house?
Rita -H's mom