Thursday, October 25, 2007

t.t.h.

Recently, I was very pleased to notice that my tator tot hotdish (t.t.h.) was thought to be delicious enough to include in my "signature dish" roll-a-dex. I was however, displeased to realize i had not been sharing my "gifts" with anyone beyond Mike. In short, I had not made the tasty dish for heather and sam, despite many diner opportunities in which enchiladas were repeatedly served. i had incorrectly placed t.t.h. below enchiladas on the delicous dinner party dishes scale without realizeing h's love for t.t.h. this was remedied tonight.

in a slightly odd move, i cooked for them at their home. odd or perhaps very luxurious, depending on your view of it. not to sound too vain, but this was hands down the most tasty t.t.h. i have ever crafted. if paul and jim had been present, they would have been fighting with sam for seconds. so there it is, i probably think this song is about me.

the secret, i believe, to the extra scrumptiousness of tonight's t.t.h. was the colby jack cheese. i had previously used cheddar. this was a mistake i will not soon repeat.

all are invited to the chi area for the new and improved t.t.h.
enchiladas may have been replaced forever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's not be so hasty as to just write off the possibility of enchiladas again. I quite enjoy the new expansion phase of your cooking repetoire - and will choose to call the experience "luxurious." Thank you again!

Jum said...

I accept your invitation...someday. (don't tell Rocko, we don't need her bad-itude this time)

Anonymous said...

TTH is my favorit!!! But if Rocko is grumpy I do not want any part of it.