Wednesday, October 17, 2007

For Jim

i dedicate my first blog to a one, Jim Hammen, who's blog i stalk to the point where he has told me to start my own (parital dedication to h, who also has a hilarious blog). it most likely will not be as witty, but those who read it (hi rock, hi h) will have to deal.

in case you were wondering, i entitled my blog "life of chike,"mike's and my celebrity name, as this blog will inevitably mention mike more than once, though i'm positive he will never contribute. it may change if i think of something better, suggestions are welcomed and encouraged.

that said, the only noteworthy event in my life recently was the ditching of the beetle in favor of a toyota solara. so far it is love, despite the fact that on my drive to school this morning i discovered the rear defrosters do not work. mazda of naperville shall be getting a call later this afternoon.

i just discovered that, though powered by google, this blog does not include a spell check, which as you know, is a dire situation for me. i know you two ladies will be silently correcting me and shaking your heads constantly. sorry.

and now, it is time to study for midterms. i.hate.school

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

partial dedication, really? that is all i get? i guess the next time we have a fantastic tv/dinner night, you will only get a partial invitation - that's right, i'm threatening your welcome to the next 'ham' party - not the salted meat, the heather/sam celebrity name. copycat.

and by the by, in your "dedication" to me you spelled "partial" wrong - but don't get the wrong vibe from this - i really am excited about this – and i don't just mean at the chance to correct your spelling on yet another online forum

Jum said...

Welcome to Blogville Chelsey!! Excited for you to be here. Thanks for the props. Big ups west west y'all.

Rachel Mattson said...

I think I speak for more than just me when I say, "Jim Hammen -- what a guy."

Chelsella, I already love your blog. Although it makes me misssssss you because we are BFFs foreva eva. You are pretty.

I love the new forum for spelling mistakes. In fact, I will spell the word blog like this: nigoawheiwgoa in dedication to the opening of your new site. Let's call the title of your new site "nigoawheiwgoa." If not for your spelling mistakes, poor Ham would not have had a purpose for a second paragraph in her comments section. And, if not for this last sentence, 'twould have been true for me as well. Chey: I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEKEND! xoxoxo!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello every one, terrific site I have found It positively accessible & it's helped me a great deal
I hope to be able to contribute and aid other users like this chat board has helped me

_________________
[URL=http://electricalhelper.co.uk/electrical-help/install_a_consumer_unit.htm]consumer unit[/URL]

Anonymous said...

Associatedcontentnetwork.com Article directory free for publish your press release and articles !

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.