Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Daily Thought

I love buying a new perfume. It makes me feel like I am a whole new, slightly more interesting and exotic lady the first day I wear it. Yes, this is a tall order for a fragrance, but the purveyors of et de toilettes always seem to come through.  Of course tomorrow I'll be all used to my new sent and go back to feeling like my normal, rudimentary, somewhat mundane self, but today I will revel in my amped up alter-ego. Hope you found a simple joy today as well.

cheers,
c.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new perfume does smell good. I don't think it's life changing however.

PS T - 9 days til Mexico!!!!

c. said...

Not even for one day? Give me one day life-changing!

c. said...

And I'm pretty sure we're T-12 days til Mexico, unless you're leaving without me three days early.

Anonymous said...

Ok T - 10 days til Mexico!

Judgement: Life changing!

Jum said...

I bet your hair smells terrific too.