Monday, July 25, 2011

Because I know you were wondering...

The Airborne Toxic Event is my new second-favorite band. They just released their second album (and just is a relative term, I don't know when they released it, this year sometime, maybe. Why do I write about music ever? I don't follow it closely enough to have an opinion, but, it is my blog and I'll do as I please.)

If you've not heard them, here's an introduction that is not necessarily indicative of their music as a whole, but is a video that I really like. What can I say, any video that involves playing crystal water glasses, handsome men dancing and a most adorable lead singer is something I can get behind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I like them too! We should be friends. Real friends, not facebook friends.

Mike

c. said...

Or maybe we should just be married instead, what say you?

Jum said...

So I assume the song 'Gasoline' is not new to you? That is my fav Airborne song.

c. said...

You are correct, my friend, not new, but indeed excellent.