Wednesday, August 20, 2008

do these shoes make me look fat?

So this morning I arrived early to work. After my usual checking of the e-mails and facebook, etc. I went to use the restroom. As I was washing my hands, a woman came in with a plastic bag and started pulling out shoes. She tried on four different pairs. As I left, I decided to tell her which shoe I liked best and she laughed and said, "I really need a full length mirror at home, I bring clothes to work everyday." WHAT? You bring a bag of clothes to work EVERY DAY because you can't go out and buy yourself a $20 mirror to hang inside a closet? So it got me thinking about a new random question: Is there anything you go to extrodinary lenghts to do even though an easy answer could remedy the situation?

sidebar: I hope that someone reads this. I know I haven't blogged in awhile. I'm sorry.

3 comments:

Jum said...

Wow, Chels is back! I like the last sentence there, I laugh when I imagine you typing that, it seems like a pretty heartfelt apology.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.